Re: [ecf-dev] How to consume HelloWorld remote OSGI Samples in eclipse platform

hi devs,

I was trying to run the remote-osgi hello world sample with the help
from the getting started doc. [1,2]. I used the (edef,generic
server).product files to launch both host and server. The host started
fine, with the message "Host: Hello Service Registered"

However, then when I tried to started the hello.consumer, it gives
this error. [3] . Are there any other steps, while running this
sample. I tried other discovery mechanims based .product files too.
but no luck. (AFAIU edef is the most simple kind of discovery
mechanism).

Am i missing something ? need some help.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EIG:Getting_Started_with_OSGi_Remote_Services
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/File-based_Discovery_with_the_Endpoint_Description_Extender_Format

thanks in advance,
--Pradeep