Re: [ecf-dev] Running the Hello Service Consumer RS.product example

On 4/1/2011 4:48 AM, ronen hamias wrote:
hi wim,

just to make sure i understand correctly...
if i want to execute these examples outside of my eclipse IDE (Server Side) i need the same bundles deployed in the target environment
for example using tomcat 6 + the bridge.war

adding these bundles listed should work?

Yes, I can tell you for sure it does work in such an environment. But it is necessary to have all the dependencies satisfied...for example if you wish to run the *.ds hello examples, it's also necessary to have the declarative services bundle (org.eclipse.equinox.ds) installed and started at an appropriate start level.

Scott

Back to the top