[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] adding to RemoteServiceAdmin wiki docs
- From: Pierre Henry Perret <phperret@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:13:24 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=SFTvT3l7U81+zED7j7x5EXIYIIGu3fGzX0nhPQvqA93nVNaFYps/2CLphKQoZh5L3P bVJ7nIagFwjkYbK8V1dyPSC2UgqbqkX5CP7M/QXGzB0kmAtHvldxJ/rgXsiirTuMN/ci /3fb810IllfVpTNizf1rIacVzNfktkCM4x1Y4=
I have the following simple use case with RSA:
* a product (edef,jgroups) host launched with jgroupsID=jgroups:///sampleChannel?stackName=udp
* the consumer launched with containerID=jgroupsID ^ and edef plugin embarkes with a service description set to jgroups as previous
When the edef plugin is started , as specified in the doc, the RSA finds the local client jgroups and try to connect to himself and
the remote conainer is never tried to connect to , so that it logs a connect timeout message.
How to tell RSA not to discover the dynamic jgroups client container?
So that it only discovers statically the EDEF description os remote jgroups container ant get connection to that manage in place of itself (the client )?