[ecf-dev] Getting started with ECF

Hi all,

i am having trouble to get started with ecf in terms of setting my development envitoment correctly
iso far i had alot of problems and exceptions thrown when starting the platform
my guess i am missing dependencies or i didnt downlod the correct versions for:

eclipse
OSGi
ECF

my goal is to be able to learn ECF capabilities and in the future even contribute to the project

what is the correct profile/pre requisits for testing ECF?
what is the correct profile/pre requisits for developing ECF?

is there any step by step guide somewhere?

i am only getting started so please bare with me...

ronen

Back to the top