[ecf-dev] ECF Google Summer of Code 2011 ideas

Dear all;

Eclipse ideas page for Google Summer of Code 2011 mentions that there is an idea for ECF project. I asked about this project in soc-dev mailing list. Then

Scott Lewis

 replied me with a set of references about ECF
. And he asked me to join this mailing list for further details. Now I'm searching for places that I can contribute in ECF project.

Still I'm not clear about what are the available projects in ECF for Google Summer of Code 2011. Can some one tell me about the ideas that ECF has.

Thank you.

--
Lasantha Bandara,
Computer Science and Engineering,