[ecf-dev] ECF helpwanted bugs [GSoC 2011]

Dear List,

My name is Richard Legendi and I saw that Eclipse ECF is in GSoC:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2011_Ideas
	#Eclipse_Communication_Framework

I would be interested in this topic, especially improving the IRC features.

I'm a PhD student and I have ~6 years of Java experience, including some Eclipse plug-in development. A few years ago I way playing with ECF and I liked it pretty much.

I would appreciate any help about what information should I provide in order to be accepted as potential student.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Richard

Back to the top