[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] ECF helpwanted bugs [GSoC 2011]
- From: "Richard O. Legendi" <richard.legendi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:04:34 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=xfBPAD3CPK7u/5FfyGpPe2NzUrZ8qQ3aLH9QHbS70z4OqBoLfXanl7RuKj9yBb4doI gOJg/8YbPMWbKnyPj2kZrKFs+yyH8gpUFJnpdPCUr58tVv4iFiE4jnivkGsiqx37Euh/ Y15Dw8XMrZOFv0k/W4YRTR5/WqkZJR33Nituk=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110303 Thunderbird/3.1.9
My name is Richard Legendi and I saw that Eclipse ECF is in GSoC:
I would be interested in this topic, especially improving the IRC features.
I'm a PhD student and I have ~6 years of Java experience, including some
Eclipse plug-in development. A few years ago I way playing with ECF and
I liked it pretty much.
I would appreciate any help about what information should I provide in
order to be accepted as potential student.
Thanks in advance.