Re: [ecf-dev] The build infrastructure ...

The build infrastructure of ECF is an excellent piece of work. Someone should get a reward for that.

All kudos go to Markus Kuppe.    Bravo! (pause) Bravo!!

All $$ rewards go back into the ECF general fund...to be used for additional releng, additional development/features, documentation, examples, tutorials, testing, and integration. :) (this is my idea of a joke...ECF doesn't currently have a general fund...but if people want to start one we can do that :).

Scott

Back to the top