Re: [ecf-dev] A general question around REST

Hi Ali,

I've not looked into how the ECF REST support works, but I can offer you an interesting solution based on Restlet here:

http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/restlet-integration-with-equinox/

This solution allows you to have your REST services all coded in OSGi (even supports hot-plug) and any generic HTTP client.  I'm sure Scott will give you a good answer on the ECF end.

Bryan