Re: [ecf-dev] Error connecting ECF 3.5 update site

Ok, please download/use the zip.

Scott

Ye Scott, this is precisely this one that I used but see attached image...

--
Pierre

2011/3/9 Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Pierre,

There isn't a repo at the location you've entered.

I suggest that you download the zip...i.e. by clicking on the '(all files in zip)'...unzip this file to your local disk, and then add the p2 repository as a local repository.

Another way would be to use this URL:

https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/site.p2/

Scott

Thanks Scott,
but I get this message:
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

--
Pierre