Re: [ecf-dev] javadocs generation

I'm getting some unexpected behavior out of the javadocs generation and upload...and I'm not sure why.

I just did a build of C-HEAD-sdk.feature, and the javadocs were generated as expected here:

https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/javadoc/

The contents of the Packages list look ok to me...i.e. as expected.

But when I go to the download.eclipse.org location

http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/3.5Test/javadoc/

There are several packages missing from the list...most importantly the new org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.remoteserviceadmin and org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.distribution packages.

Does someone know what's happening/what I'm doing wrong?

Scott