[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] git problems
- From: Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 03:06:31 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=GsAI7k45t29tWqjoG4/TKBEukaiHwD+2z+kcDi00m6U=; b=oCVmIt7ucGozTclIYnItxhh7kYnRGVZUINHZYy8Uz5yOwFO7Zw0oZjtIsRRfi4WRQa ybSVU4naIXiDCFvUSs9XwdC4xTreb4UvKZ8PEbfQXmtnLOFgmjOplK/ph+jHH8ZsJb7U VE0Tz7VVypwH8VTc/Uo/24arR845y3RDNllDM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=g+VP3gosqjVsFX98rbVlszH22na2ASzZ3bKaRgxSDhPUdAtwuJgjedMnj0zoqlZknU dAaiTL+Qk/nVFMU1sjMVRKsIVoPfEDQU5PEe3UVWsWzzBy0iWwvBuFVj21ilUKF9e2+F 0bX3eMPtMVpeuPYOOWinJN1Sj1DwRh1eWUJxc=
I tried to update the ecf.rmap to point to osu but apparently that was already done 10 days ago.
I expect this is now bugging git
On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 2:59 AM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
I had two commits where the normal push to master was rejected for some reason. I did sync before pushing and I also removed and pulled the complete repository. I checked a flag that said "Force update" and that seemed to to the trick.
Does anyone know what is going on?