Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.5 top-level features...for target platform usage

Hi Wim,

On 2/26/2011 5:08 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
And they should be more fine grained. e.g. who needs all the discovery providers? Could we make a menu like this?

Given resources, I would be in favor of doing this sort of refactoring...but I don't think we can undertake it within the next week. Also...I don't know how a larger category hierarchy (i.e. multiple levels in category hierarchy) works in p2/buckminster publishing...it may be very easy to do, but I'm not familiar with what it takes to do it.

Scott

Back to the top