[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.5 Release Presentation - Please Review
- From: Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:28:20 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101208 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.7
On 02/25/2011 10:49 PM, Sebastian Schmidt wrote:
> Please report missing items / problems / change requests to the list
> and I'll fix them asap. Feel also free to change the slides according
> to your needs directly.
page 2 (RSA):
- Add something along the lines of spec compliance WRT OSGi
remoteservices TCK (Work has started in the 3.5 time frame but could not
be completed due to lawyers and such ;-)
- ECF now runs on Felix 
- Maven release and nightly repos
- What is meant by infrastructure improvements? Add:
-- New build hardware (donated by Remain/Wim)
--- Hosted by OSU labs (free hosting)
- Leave out "part time"
- "79 bugs new created since ECF 3.5 (2)" vs. "79 bugs new created since
ECF 3.4 (2)"
- "Other things under discussion" Too generic?