Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.5 Release Presentation - Please Review

On 02/25/2011 10:49 PM, Sebastian Schmidt wrote:

> Please report missing items / problems / change requests to the list
> and I'll fix them asap. Feel also free to change the slides according
> to your needs directly.

Hi Sebastian,

page 2 (RSA):
- Add something along the lines of spec compliance WRT OSGi
remoteservices TCK (Work has started in the 3.5 time frame but could not
be completed due to lawyers and such ;-)

page 3:
- ECF now runs on Felix [0][1]
- Maven release and nightly repos
- What is meant by infrastructure improvements? Add:
-- New build hardware (donated by Remain/Wim)
--- Hosted by OSU labs (free hosting)

page 6:
- Leave out "part time"
- s/Others/Individuals

page 8:
- "79 bugs new created since ECF 3.5 (2)" vs. "79 bugs new created since
ECF 3.4 (2)"

page 10:
- "Other things under discussion" Too generic?

Markus

[0] https://bugs.eclipse.org/310114
[1] https://github.com/ECF/ECF4Felix

Back to the top