Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.5 Release Presentation - Please Review

Thanks Sebastian for doing this.

Everyone: please review these slides asap (they are due March 2), and suggest changes/additions/edits here. If you would like to make changes directly, please coordinate with Sebastian before making your changes...as since the ppt is a binary file merging simultaneous changes will be difficult/impossible.

Again...thanks for this contribution Sebastian.

Scott