Re: [ecf-dev] jms build/test

On 02/24/2011 12:53 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> I don't understand this (from the log for the junit launch):
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2011-02-23 17:38:34.005
> !MESSAGE Application error
> !STACK 1
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Bundle
> "org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq" not found. Possible causes
> include missing dependencies, too restrictive version ranges, or a
> non-matching required execution environment.
>     at
> org.eclipse.pde.internal.junit.runtime.RemotePluginTestRunner.getClassLoader(RemotePluginTestRunner.java:77)
>

> as I'm pretty sure the o.e.e.tests.provider.jms.activemq bundle is
> actually there (it was there, and I didn't remove it or anything), and I
> didn't actually change the dependencies...other than removing a single
> test class that was made obsolete by the RSA stuff.
>
> So I'm confused about how to diagnose further...any ideas appreciated.
> Could it be something about the VM version requirement or something? (I
> believe I may have seen these sorts of junit classload failures locally
> when the jre version is out of line somehow)

Locally org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq fails to compile.
Might this be the cause why it also fails on the build machine?

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
AbstractServiceRegisterListenerTest cannot be resolved to a type
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest.java
/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq/src/org/eclipse/ecf/tests/provider/jms/activemq/remoteservice
line 21	Java Problem
AbstractServiceRegisterListenerTest cannot be resolved to a type
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest.java
/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq/src/org/eclipse/ecf/tests/provider/jms/activemq/remoteservice
line 29	Java Problem
AbstractServiceRegisterListenerTest cannot be resolved to a type
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest.java
/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq/src/org/eclipse/ecf/tests/provider/jms/activemq/remoteservice
line 57	Java Problem
The import
org.eclipse.ecf.tests.osgi.services.distribution.AbstractServiceRegisterListenerTest
cannot be resolved	ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest.java
/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq/src/org/eclipse/ecf/tests/provider/jms/activemq/remoteservice
line 17	Java Problem
The method cleanUpServerAndClients() is undefined for the type
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest.java
/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq/src/org/eclipse/ecf/tests/provider/jms/activemq/remoteservice
line 56	Java Problem
The method connectClients() is undefined for the type
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest.java
/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq/src/org/eclipse/ecf/tests/provider/jms/activemq/remoteservice
line 32	Java Problem
The method createServerAndClients() is undefined for the type
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest.java
/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq/src/org/eclipse/ecf/tests/provider/jms/activemq/remoteservice
line 31	Java Problem
The method setClientCount(int) is undefined for the type
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest.java
/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq/src/org/eclipse/ecf/tests/provider/jms/activemq/remoteservice
line 30	Java Problem
The method setupRemoteServiceAdapters() is undefined for the type
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest
ActiveMQServiceRegisterListenerTest.java
/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq/src/org/eclipse/ecf/tests/provider/jms/activemq/remoteservice
line 33	Java Problem

Markus

Back to the top