Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.5 top-level features...for target platform usage

Hi Markus,

On 2/21/2011 7:53 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
<stuff deleted>
We might wanna take a disccussion from 2010 into account [0] too, if we
restructure ECF's features.

As a guide to discussion, we absolutely should consider broader changes/additions to the feature structure.

But...although a broader restructuring may be desired by some (e.g. me), I don't have the personal bandwidth to commit to implementing (and testing, of course) a broader feature restructuring in the short/3.5 term...so contributions will be necessary.

If others are able to contribute to implementing feature restructurings, then that would be great. If you can contribute and are willing to do so, then please make that clear.

Scott

Back to the top