Re: [ecf-dev] javadocs generation

On 02/16/2011 11:17 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
> On 2/16/2011 5:59 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
>> <stuff deleted>
>> Are both projects part of that workspace/included in the rest of the
>> build?
>
> When I look here:
> https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/ws/projects/
>
> I *do* see org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.remoteserviceadmin and
> org.eclipse.osgi.services.remoteserviceadmin.
>
> But when I look in the javadocs output for this same build:
>
> https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/javadoc/
>
> I don't see the javadocs from those projects.  It's strange, as I would
> have thought that the javadoc fileset filter would include these
> projects...but it doesn't seem to.

The reason is, that the projectsPath property is set to only include the
frameworks/ subfolder. It has been changed now to / [0], but this causes
some other bundles to be added. Not sure this is what we want.

Markus

[0] https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/javadoc/

Back to the top