Re: [ecf-dev] javadocs generation

On 2/16/2011 5:59 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
<stuff deleted>
Are both projects part of that workspace/included in the rest of the build?

When I look here: https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/ws/projects/

I *do* see org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.remoteserviceadmin and org.eclipse.osgi.services.remoteserviceadmin.

But when I look in the javadocs output for this same build:

https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/javadoc/

I don't see the javadocs from those projects. It's strange, as I would have thought that the javadoc fileset filter would include these projects...but it doesn't seem to.

Scott

Back to the top