[ecf-dev] xmpp server down?

Hi Folks,

The build/automated testing of the xmpp provider project is currently failing...and although I could be wrong, it seems to me that it's because the test code can't connect to an xmpp server.

Here's the console output for the build that failed (I searched for first occurrence of ERROR and it seemed to be in the test code):

https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-xmpp.feature/98/consoleText

Is there a procedure to restart the xmpp server (assuming it's down)? I can't even remember where it's hosted at the moment.

Scott

Back to the top