[ecf-dev] javadocs generation

Hi Folks,

We now have our various builds generate javadocs as part of the build...and this is terrific, but with the current sdk build...i.e.:

https://build.ecf-project.org/hudson/job/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/javadoc/

The build-generated javadocs are missing some new packages (specifically the org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.remoteserviceadmin and org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.distribution). What I need to know is: How/what files should be modified in order to include these new packages in the sdk javadocs generation? In general, I would like to specify the packages to include in the javadocs generation...so that I can create javadocs for the Eclipse foundation web pages for ECF 3.5 (the old, 3.4 version is available here:

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.docs/api/

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top