Re: [ecf-dev] ZooDiscovery without starting ANY ZooKeeper instance

On 02/07/2011 03:37 PM, Martin Petzold wrote:
> What do you think about some improvements about the API?
> I think i would like to file a Bug for this...

Hi Martin,

feel free to file an enhancement bug. But what is it, you wanna
address/change/add?
If you intent to add API to ECF discovery to configure Zookeeper, I'm
inclined to veto any such API change. ECF discovery has been designed
provider agnostic. Additionally in OSGi land, bundle configuration can
easily be done with config admin without the need to add programming API.

Markus

Back to the top