Re: [ecf-dev] Speed of the different discovery providers

Just to let you know, ZooKeeper is a lot (60 times) faster than e.g. JmDNS in my scenario. I'll try to make some performance measurements with different topologies and networks and let you know (it's not only discovery this is about). After that RS doc ;-)...

Because of this I will stay with ZooKeeper at the moment, the problem with JmDNS (in an Eclipse Product) is not yet solved.

Martin

Back to the top