Re: [ecf-dev] Remote service registration and discovery in an eclipse product

Hi Martin,

To help diagnose could you present the output if you launch with the OSGi console turned on (command line parameters -console -consoleLog set)...and in the OSGI console type 'ss'?

The reason I ask...it's possible for either of the providers that they are either not present or can't be started (e.g. because their dependencies aren't satisfied), and it would be useful to see the list of bundles present in your runtime...and their current state.

Also...are you using the OSGi remote services implementation? If so, have you verified that the two bundles org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.discovery and org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.distribution are included (and started)?

Scott