Re: [ecf-dev] Build system documentation (was Re: How can I make a new Bucky/Hudson project for my feature?)

Hi Harshana,

Are you planning to use the format as described in the documentation project bug? It could be a third manual.

Thanks,

Wim

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Harshana Eranga Martin <harshana05@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 26 January 2011 15:09, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@lemmster.de> wrote:
On 01/26/2011 10:27 AM, Harshana Eranga Martin wrote:

> Thanks for the pointer.
>
> Shall we extract the general information out and create a general wiki
> page like "Building ECF Release" so that any one can use that in the
> future. since our build system is now automated, changes to this
> document will be minimal over the time.
>
> WDYT?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Harshana

Indeed, the build system has reached as state where it is mostly stable
and documentation is desperately needed. However, I don't have any
resources available to contribute to this effort right now.

Will do it and let the list know when it is complete.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

Markus

Thanks and Regards,