Re: [ecf-dev] How can I make a new Bucky/Hudson project for my feature?

On 01/28/2011 08:50 AM, Pavel Samolisov wrote:
> Markus, can I login to build server and watch logs and Workspace
> content? Have we any committer's login/password with minimum permissions?

Hi Pavel,

so far login is only granted to Scott, Wim and me. The box is managed by
OSU admins and I'd have to check if their security policy allows
multiple SSH accounts.

However, you have access to the workspace content from within Hudson
[0]. Does this work too?

Markus

[0]
https://build.ecf-project.org/hudson/job/C-HEAD-remoteservice.rpc.feature/ws/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/pde-junit/1296142902010.log