[ecf-dev] build/test breakage likely

Hi Folks,

I've been working on integrating the new ECF Remote Service Admin implementation [1] into the existing ECF remote services code, as well as the tests, and it's now very close to complete (yay).

When I commit the final changeover from the old remote services impl to the new remote services impl to master, it's likely that some builds may fail (I've removed some significant chunks of code...and the so these projects and their dependencies may have to be built multiple times) . Also it's possible that some osgi remote services automated tests may initially fail.

I'll be working over the next few days to get all of these changes fully integrated and the build/automated tests back to normal. So have no fear :).

Scott

Back to the top