Re: [ecf-dev] Is ECF Discovery Service necessary when using RemoteServices

Hi Bart,

>Maybe you can help with the zoodiscovery container. When using "zoodiscovery.flavor.centralized" flavour of zoodiscovery I encounter problems with the "root >node". According to the description located on the http://wiki.eclipse.org/Zoodiscovery page there should be one node which is connecting to itself. Doing >this that way it causes that the node cannot connect and it's generating "Attempt connecting to ..." log entry all the time.

Are you configuring ALL the participating nodes (zooDiscovery instances) with the same IP address when using "zoodiscovery.flavor.centralized"? For instance "zoodiscovery.flavor.centralized=192.1.10.10" means all nodes configured as such will connect to the zooDiscovery instance running on host with IP 192.1.10.10. That implies the very zooDiscovery instance running on 192.1.10.10 host is configured with "zoodiscovery.flavor.centralized=192.1.10.10" as well, in our example.

Ahmed,
remainsoftware.com