Re: [ecf-dev] and the winners are ..

Thanks Wim,

Actually, we got both talks accepted - the other one being "Tanning
for Open Source - The Summer of Code and You" ;)

Sebastian and I will be fleshing out our concepts for both and solicit
feedback from you guys over the next weeks and months, starting
sometime before mid-January.

Hope to meet up in person at EclipseCon in March.

Cheers,

Mustafa