Re: [ecf-dev] Replacing ConnectionConfiguration

Hi Karl,

Another thing I realized...if you are creating your own provider (e.g. based upon XMPPContainer), you can get information on whether the container is connected by calling:

IContainer.getConnectedID();

and checking to see if the resulting ID is null. That means the container is not connected. Not sure if this is what you are trying to do or not, but thought it might be useful given your comments.

Scott