[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] Future of wave
- From: Harshana Eranga Martin <harshana05@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 22:42:41 +0530
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=a8WWYhZKyCw63XJEIPAan+nyC26DgxikYCqJcbeAXOYC012494vIRXMksGRieRLTNn RBJreu2UioTdt1V+fJPVx/OGmvTrqhfEUKKs+YhHcb+Gw3Qi51GdQ74Uo1ZdjFhbbDDS o7BImnYsGawSU1geSgHpji8BIup6woNAgSZxs=
On 24 November 2010 20:24, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A couple of thoughts:
1) Perhaps we/ECF should have a committer (or several) on the Apache Wave project? Âe.g. Sebastian, Mustafa, others.
2) It seems likely to me that the Apache Wave project will heavily use the wave protocol implementation from waveprotocol.org...that Sebastian used for his soc project and the ECF Wave provider work. ÂSebastian does that seem accurate/right to you?
Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Eranga Martin
Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
ECF Committer: http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/