Re: [ecf-dev] ECF needs to be updated at the Marketplace...

Hi Remy,

For some reason I can't edit this information...perhaps it's because Wim created it initially (and so has to edit).  Or perhaps I am choosing the wrong thing to edit...I click on My Marketplace after logging in and go to Products tab...but there is nothing there for editing the marketplace info.

Scott