Re: [ecf-dev] Turn off CVS

like everything, that depends. if the examples are broken then yes. Currently they are not. Also, examples come with some text in a blog or whatever. It is confusing if the examples differ from the description in that text. So, as long as they are not broken, I do not see the harm.

Eventually, e.g. when git psf support arrives, this can be replaced.

Regards,

Wim

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@lemmster.de> wrote:
On 11/10/2010 09:42 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
> Maybe we should leave the examples be and remove the rest. some PSF
> files point to the examples.

Won't this cause people to use outdated examples which is IMO worse than
a broken .psf.

Markus