[ecf-dev] How about this

Hi,

Can we do this?

Regards,

Wim

The Eclipse Foundation and the EclipseCon Program Committee are
pleased to announce the EclipseCon Audition Sessions, a chance for
people interested in presenting at EclipseCon to try out their ideas
with the program committee and community.

     http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20101103_EclipseConAuditions.php

Each year, hundreds of great session proposals are submitted to the
EclipseCon Program Committee. Unfortunately, the conference never has
enough space to accept all the proposals. This year we want to give
you the opportunity to present a short version of your proposal to the
program committee and community. This is your chance to audition for
an EclipseCon speaking slot.

The auditions will be held using the Ignite format. Each speaker will
have 5 minutes to present 20 slides, and the slides change
automatically every 15 seconds. The audition sessions will occur on
November 18 and be broadcast via a webinar. The deadline to apply for
an audition is November 15, 2010 and your slides must be submitted by
November 17, 2010. The winner of the EclipseCon Audition Sessions will
receive a speaker slot at EclipseCon.

Good luck and we hope to see you at EclipseCon 2011!

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk

Back to the top