Re: [ecf-dev] ECF conference call now

Hi,

That is six in the evening over here and that is normally reserved for my daily traffic jam. I had that today at least.

Regards,

Wim

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Harshana Eranga Martin <harshana05@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 8 November 2010 23:24, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/8/2010 9:24 AM, Harshana Eranga Martin wrote:
Hi All,

I'm in the call and says it is not initiated yet. Did i miss it?

Yes, I waited for ~15min with no other arrivals and then left the call.

Sorry about that Scott. I think it is due to the time change happened last week. I also noticed your mail bit late.

Thanks,
Harshana

Scott

Thanks and Regards,