Re: [ecf-dev] Our talk at ese

On 11/04/2010 04:56 AM, Harshana Eranga Martin wrote:
>     I think this would be fine...but I would ask that if you could
>     please summarize things textually...on either a wiki page, blog(s),
>     or in a posting to this mailing list...so that those that don't
>     attend the conference call will get some sense of what happened at
>     ESE...both at your talk/the bof and elsewhere during ESE.
>

> +1. It would be great if we can add these links to our main page so that
> any one interested can easily find them. Will there be any videos of
> this talk?

Hi,

unfortunately the talk has not been recorded. But I linked it from the
ECF main page [0]. The demo code can be found in the Newsreader project
on github [1].

Markus

[0] http://www.eclipse.org/ecf
[1] https://github.com/ECF/Newsreader/tree/ESE2010

P.S.: Who is interested in submitting a talk for EclipseCon2011?

Back to the top