Re: [ecf-dev] Our talk at ese

On 4 November 2010 02:58, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wim,

On 11/3/2010 2:13 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi,

Just to let you all know that we had a very good talk at ese and a nice BoF afterwards.

That's great!  Congratulations to the two of you on what I'm sure was a terrific talk.

Excellent and Congratz to both of you!

The talk was high paced and filled with interactive twists and fun.

Excellent...I'm sure everyone was both informed and entertained.

More details next week on the conference call.

I think this would be fine...but I would ask that if you could please summarize things textually...on either a wiki page, blog(s), or in a posting to this mailing list...so that those that don't attend the conference call will get some sense of what happened at ESE...both at your talk/the bof and elsewhere during ESE.

+1. It would be great if we can add these links to our main page so that any one interested can easily find them. Will there be any videos of this talk?

I understand that all are limited in time...so I will offer help with this if desired.

Scott

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin
--