Re: [ecf-dev] ISharedObjectObjectContainer problem client side - SharedObjects not found

Scott
That's great. Thank you.

In the client, I connected the client container to the server,
listening for the connection, and when connected, added the
DistributedEventAdmin to the SharedObjectManager

container.addListener(new IContainerListener() {
@Override
 public void handleEvent(IContainerEvent event) {
	if (event instanceof IContainerConnectedEvent)
			try {
			manager.addSharedObject(id1, (ISharedObject) admin, props)
			} catch (SharedObjectAddException e) {
														Log.log(Log.ERROR, e.getMessage());

	}
}

});
container.connect(id, null);

Now, when I debug a postEvent on the DistributedEventAdmin on the
server,  I see that the SharedObjectContext on the server is
recognising the existence of the client, and is  successfully queuing
a SharedObject message, destined for the DistributedEventAdmin on the
client.

I am not sure that the message is actually being sent and dequeued
from the SharedObjectContext. It is not being received at the client.
Is there a thread somewhere which is responsible for this e.g. in a
bundle, which I have failed to start, on the server?

Robert