Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.4 Release...we're a go for Oct 29, 2010

Hello folks,

1. Details...
This feature provides a patch of Eclipse 3.5-3.6 ECF Core Bundles. This
allows the ECF 3.3 Target Components to function properly.

May be this should be:
This feature provides a patch of Eclipse 3.5-3.6 ECF Core Bundles. This
allows the ECF 3.4 Target Components to function properly.
? Could somebody fix this?

2. In my Eclipse for RCP ECF daily builds were installed and I can't
update to the currently build from [1]

I removed the installed ECF and ECF 3.4 patch and try to install the
currently build. If I checked all features, I get this message:
>> "ECF 3.4 Patch for Eclipse 3.5-3.6" is not applicable to the current
configuration and will not be installed.

If I don't check the ECF 3.4 Patch, other components are installing fine.

3. I have tested the Communications perspective
a) Jabber provider forks fine. This is very cool feature for me.
b) IRC provider forks fine.
b) Could not connect to the ecftcp://ecf.eclipse.org:3282/server server.
c) Could not connect to the xmpp.eclipse.org server

Remote services, bot framework and distributed events I did not test.

[1] http://download.ecf-project.org/repo/R-Release_3_4-sdk.feature/builds/7/archive/site.p2/