[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [ecf-dev] NoClassDefFoundError when using Remote Services

Yes, but shouldn't that be present if the bundle is active?

osgi> ss

Framework is launched.

id	State       Bundle
0	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.osgi_3.5.1.R35x_v20090827
1	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice_1.0.0.v20070627-1030
...
...
31	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.ecf.provider_3.0.0.v20100913-1814
32	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.ecf.sharedobject_2.2.100.v20100913-1814
33	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.equinox.concurrent_1.0.100.v20100503
35	RESOLVED    com.nsn.playground.osgi.dosgi-server_1.0.0




On 18 okt 2010, at 22.52, Scott Lewis wrote:

> Hi Peter,
> 
> This looks like the org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice bundle is not present in the runtime (trying to load the class org/eclipse/ecf/remoteservice/RemoteServiceID causing a NoClassDefFoundError).
> 
> Scott
> 
> org/eclipse/ecf/remoteservice/RemoteServiceIDOn 10/18/2010 12:41 PM, Peter Lauri wrote
> 
>> I'm trying to create my first Remote Service. Below is the activator that I'm using. When I try to start the bundle I get the error as per the log. I tried to google, but no success. Any suggestions?
>> 
>> package com.nsn.playground.osgi.dosgiserver;
>> 
>> import org.eclipse.ecf.core.ContainerFactory;
>> import org.eclipse.ecf.core.IContainer;
>> import org.eclipse.ecf.core.IContainerManager;
>> import org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.IRemoteServiceContainerAdapter;
>> import org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.IRemoteServiceRegistration;
>> import org.osgi.framework.BundleActivator;
>> import org.osgi.framework.BundleContext;
>> import org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker;
>> 
>> import com.nsn.playground.osgi.dosgiinterface.RandomNumberServer;
>> 
>> public class ServerActivator implements BundleActivator {
>>   private BundleContext context;
>>   private ServiceTracker containerManagerServiceTracker;
>>   private IContainer container;
>>   private IRemoteServiceRegistration serviceRegistration;
>> 
>>   // private ServiceRegistration registration;
>> 
>>   public void start(BundleContext context) throws Exception {
>>     this.context = context;
>> 
>>     // Setting up R-OSGI container
>>     IContainerManager containerManager = getContainerManagerService();
>>     container = ContainerFactory.getDefault().createContainer("ecf.r_osgi.peer");
>> 
>>     // Registering the service
>>     IRemoteServiceContainerAdapter containerAdapter = (IRemoteServiceContainerAdapter) container.getAdapter(IRemoteServiceContainerAdapter.class);
>>     serviceRegistration = containerAdapter.registerRemoteService(new String[] { RandomNumberServer.class.getName() }, new RandomNumberServerImpl(),
>> 	null);
>>     System.out.println("RandomNumberServer service registered.");
>>   }
>> 
>>   public void stop(BundleContext context) throws Exception {
>>     if (serviceRegistration != null) {
>>       serviceRegistration.unregister();
>>       serviceRegistration = null;
>>     }
>>     if (container != null) {
>>       container.disconnect();
>>       container = null;
>>     }
>>     if (containerManagerServiceTracker != null) {
>>       containerManagerServiceTracker.close();
>>       containerManagerServiceTracker = null;
>>     }
>>     this.context = null;
>>   }
>> 
>>   private IContainerManager getContainerManagerService() {
>>     if (containerManagerServiceTracker == null) {
>>       containerManagerServiceTracker = new ServiceTracker(context, IContainerManager.class.getName(), null);
>>       containerManagerServiceTracker.open();
>>     }
>>     return (IContainerManager) containerManagerServiceTracker.getService();
>>   }
>> }
>> 
>> ///// osgi console
>> 
>> osgi>  ss
>> 
>> Framework is launched.
>> 
>> id	State       Bundle
>> 0	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.osgi_3.5.1.R35x_v20090827
>> 1	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice_1.0.0.v20070627-1030
>> 13	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.equinox.common_3.5.1.R35x_v20090807-1100
>> 14	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.equinox.registry_3.4.100.v20090520-1800
>> 15	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.ecf.identity_3.0.0.v20090831-1906
>> 16	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.osgi.services_3.2.0.v20090520-1800
>> 18	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.5.0.v20090525
>> 19	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.core.jobs_3.4.100.v20090429-1800
>> 20	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.equinox.preferences_3.2.300.v20090520-1800
>> 21	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.core.contenttype_3.4.1.R35x_v20090826-0451
>> 22	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.equinox.app_1.2.0.v20090520-1800
>> 23	ACTIVE      ch.ethz.iks.r_osgi.service_discovery.slp_1.0.0.RC4
>> 24	ACTIVE      ch.ethz.iks.r_osgi.remote_1.0.0.RC4
>> 26	ACTIVE      ch.ethz.iks.slp_1.0.0.RC5
>> 27	ACTIVE      com.nsn.playground.osgi.dosgi-interface_1.0.0
>> 29	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.ecf.provider.r_osgi_3.1.0.v20100913-1814
>> 30	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.ecf_3.1.0.v20100913-1814
>> 31	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.ecf.provider_3.0.0.v20100913-1814
>> 32	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.ecf.sharedobject_2.2.100.v20100913-1814
>> 33	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.equinox.concurrent_1.0.100.v20100503
>> 35	RESOLVED    com.nsn.playground.osgi.dosgi-server_1.0.0
>> 
>> osgi>  start 35
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in com.nsn.playground.osgi.dosgiserver.ServerActivator.start() of bundle com.nsn.playground.osgi.dosgi-server.
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:806)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:755)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:352)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:280)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:272)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandProvider._start(FrameworkCommandProvider.java:253)
>> 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
>> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandInterpreter.execute(FrameworkCommandInterpreter.java:155)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.docommand(FrameworkConsole.java:303)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.console(FrameworkConsole.java:288)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.run(FrameworkConsole.java:224)
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)
>> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/ecf/remoteservice/RemoteServiceID
>> 	at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.r_osgi.identity.R_OSGiRemoteServiceNamespace.createInstance(R_OSGiRemoteServiceNamespace.java:30)
>> 	at org.eclipse.ecf.core.identity.IDFactory.createID(IDFactory.java:267)
>> 	at org.eclipse.ecf.internal.provider.r_osgi.R_OSGiRemoteServiceContainer.createRemoteServiceID(R_OSGiRemoteServiceContainer.java:352)
>> 	at org.eclipse.ecf.internal.provider.r_osgi.R_OSGiRemoteServiceContainer.registerRemoteService(R_OSGiRemoteServiceContainer.java:410)
>> 	at com.nsn.playground.osgi.dosgiserver.ServerActivator.start(ServerActivator.java:31)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:783)
>> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:774)
>> 	... 13 more
>> Nested Exception:
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/ecf/remoteservice/RemoteServiceID
>> 	at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.r_osgi.identity.R_OSGiRemoteServiceNamespace.createInstance(R_OSGiRemoteServiceNamespace.java:30)
>> 	at org.eclipse.ecf.core.identity.IDFactory.createID(IDFactory.java:267)
>> 	at org.eclipse.ecf.internal.provider.r_osgi.R_OSGiRemoteServiceContainer.createRemoteServiceID(R_OSGiRemoteServiceContainer.java:352)
>> 	at org.eclipse.ecf.internal.provider.r_osgi.R_OSGiRemoteServiceContainer.registerRemoteService(R_OSGiRemoteServiceContainer.java:410)
>> 	at com.nsn.playground.osgi.dosgiserver.ServerActivator.start(ServerActivator.java:31)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:783)
>> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:774)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:755)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:352)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:280)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:272)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandProvider._start(FrameworkCommandProvider.java:253)
>> 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
>> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandInterpreter.execute(FrameworkCommandInterpreter.java:155)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.docommand(FrameworkConsole.java:303)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.console(FrameworkConsole.java:288)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.run(FrameworkConsole.java:224)
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)
>> Nested Exception:
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/ecf/remoteservice/RemoteServiceID
>> 	at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.r_osgi.identity.R_OSGiRemoteServiceNamespace.createInstance(R_OSGiRemoteServiceNamespace.java:30)
>> 	at org.eclipse.ecf.core.identity.IDFactory.createID(IDFactory.java:267)
>> 	at org.eclipse.ecf.internal.provider.r_osgi.R_OSGiRemoteServiceContainer.createRemoteServiceID(R_OSGiRemoteServiceContainer.java:352)
>> 	at org.eclipse.ecf.internal.provider.r_osgi.R_OSGiRemoteServiceContainer.registerRemoteService(R_OSGiRemoteServiceContainer.java:410)
>> 	at com.nsn.playground.osgi.dosgiserver.ServerActivator.start(ServerActivator.java:31)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:783)
>> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:774)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:755)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:352)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:280)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:272)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandProvider._start(FrameworkCommandProvider.java:253)
>> 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
>> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandInterpreter.execute(FrameworkCommandInterpreter.java:155)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.docommand(FrameworkConsole.java:303)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.console(FrameworkConsole.java:288)
>> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.run(FrameworkConsole.java:224)
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> ecf-dev mailing list
>> ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev
> 
> _______________________________________________
> ecf-dev mailing list
> ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev