Re: [ecf-dev] Please do not change .launch configs used by automated testing

On 10/16/2010 01:28 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
>  This makes it difficult to use these launch configs for local testing.
> Why is it necessary to make the list of bundles 'all in workspace'?

E.g. your launch config might end up being platform dependent
(fragments...). Thus I have found that it's easier to include all
bundles materialized by Bucky.
Locally I usually adapt the launch config, but never push it.

Back to the top