Re: [ecf-dev] ECF remote services leaking threads

Hi Scott,

Are you familiar with using YourKit?  If so, I could send you the snapshot I just captured.  I'm using 9.5.0 which is early access and does not require a license.  If not, I'll try to extract the requested info into an email.  If you would like the snapshot, ping me on skype:  bryanhunttx

Bryan