Re: [ecf-dev] problems with XMPPContainer and IRemoteServiceContainerAdapter

On 10/14/2010 06:12 PM, Eugen Reiswich wrote:
> Hi Scott, hi Markus,
>
> I just realized that the bundle you both mentioned is in the new Git
> Repo but not in CVS. I just imported from Git: compendium, framework,
> protocols and providers

It's in CVS too [0] but probably missing in the psfs.

> (btw. is there an easier way to do this e.g.
> something comparable to projects sets a la releng/org.eclipse.ecf.releng?).

git support for .psf is currently worked on by the egit community. But
if you clone the git repo, you will get all ECF projects at once.

Markus

[0]
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.ecf/providers/bundles/org.eclipse.ecf.provider.xmpp.remoteservice/?root=RT_Project

Back to the top