Re: [ecf-dev] git move ASAP - helpwanted - New repo at http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.git/

 Hello.

I do not understand how git helps make build process simpler. I think we
build features with our bucky/hudson (which can fetch sources from Git
and CVS) and merge bundles into a p2 repo or I make a mistake?

I want understand. We have some number git repos (from eclipse.org, from
github.com and may be others) and how we can organize build process (how
we will merge this repos or other actions).

Thanks.