[ecf-dev] git move ASAP - helpwanted - New repo at http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.git/

Hi,

during today's con call we decided to move to git _prior_ to the ECF 3.4
release end of October. The reasons can be found in the meeting minutes [2].
This means that CVS write access will be switched off the moment our
builds work from git. This will be made know via bug #319948 [0]. Btw.
work on the build has has already started.

Once CVS is set to read-only, it will _not_ be synced with git anymore.

Where we need help with, is with converting the wiki and the website to
refer to git instead of CVS and to generally help/educate people who run
into git related problems.

Last but not least, the git repo web front is hosted at [1].

Markus

[0] https://bugs.eclipse.org/319948
[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.git/
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_10.11.2010