Re: [ecf-dev] Debugging zookeeper service dsicovery

Hi,

The WatchManager class is at the root of the process. Its publish methods are a good candidate to start.

At the end of this process is the Localizer class that will notify all interested parties (iservicelisteners & iservicetypelisteners) that a new service has arrived in its localize method. If your service arrives here, then the problem must be found in the rest of the process.

Regards,

Wim