Re: [ecf-dev] How can I add my bundles to Bucky/Hudson builder?

 Hello Markus

Do you mean releng/features?

I did not add its to any features, but I think I should add
o.e.e.remoteservice.rest.synd to o.e.e.remoteservices.rest.feature and
o.e.e.examples.remoteservices.rest.rss to
o.e.e.remoteservices.examples.feature. Or may be I should make new
o.e.e.remoteservices.rest.examples.feature?

Thanks