Re: [ecf-dev] JMS build

 On 9/30/2010 12:12 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 09/30/2010 08:32 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 09/30/2010 05:11 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:

By my reading this appears to be a missing launch confing file in
org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jms.activemq.launch,
and I don't see this launch config in this project.    Any ideas about
what to do to fix?
Something funny is going on here. Most of my commits disappeared from
the repository. Has somebody forcefully pushed to master purging my
commits (including the one with the launch config)?
I have recreated my commits now and the build is back working. Please
make sure to pull my changes before you push again.

My mistake...sorry.   Have to get used to the way git/egit work yet.

Scott

Back to the top