Re: [ecf-dev] JmDNS ExecutionEnvironment bump to Java 5

 Hi Markus,

Are we compiling the JmDNS from source? If so, we could set the source level to 1.5, but have the compile output (javacTarget) be to 1.4 (as we are doing with a couple of other bundles...e.g. org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice). Then we could keep the bree at 1.4. This will work for generics...but we do need to be careful that no 1.5-specific jre API calls are made in the jmdns code.

Scott