Re: [ecf-dev] ContainerDisconnectedEvent while sending Request

 Hi Walter,

On 9/28/2010 5:05 AM, Walter Hargassner wrote:
I've found the bug in the meanwhile. The problem was, that I didn't have a public no-arg constructor in every class. While deserializing it threw an IOException which made the SOContainer call disconnect (which isn't IMHO the nicest way to handle this exception - without showing the problem).

True...this is not a great way to handle this exception. Would you please open a bug report...and I will fix. If you can, it would be great to report the location of the disconnect call in SOContainer and the exception thrown by the deserializer in this failure case.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top