Re: [ecf-dev] Next ECF conference call -- suggested rescheduling

 Ok, I've rescheduled the call for

*Tomorrow*, Thurs 9/9/2010 at 1500UTC/8am pacific.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#Next_Conference_Call:__Monday.2C_September_9.2C_2010_-_1500_UTC.2F8:00am_pacific

I've realized, however, that I'm not sure if the Eclipse Foundation conference bridge is available for us to use at that day and time, so we can first try to use the conference bridge (see wiki link above for info), and if we get kicked off then we'll have to use Skype and/or other means.

Hopefully talk with people at 8:00 am pacific tomorrow 9/9.

Scott