[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] Next ECF conference call -- suggested rescheduling
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 19:54:45 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100802 Thunderbird/3.1.2
Ok, I've rescheduled the call for
*Tomorrow*, Thurs 9/9/2010 at 1500UTC/8am pacific.
I've realized, however, that I'm not sure if the Eclipse Foundation
conference bridge is available for us to use at that day and time, so we
can first try to use the conference bridge (see wiki link above for
info), and if we get kicked off then we'll have to use Skype and/or
Hopefully talk with people at 8:00 am pacific tomorrow 9/9.
On 9/8/2010 11:21 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 09/04/2010 06:09 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Markus and all,
Since the main topics of discussion (at least that I'm aware of) are ECF
3.4 release planning, the ecf build work, and the switch to git, I'm
going to suggest that we postpone the next ECF conference call
(scheduled for Monday, Sept 6) so that Markus can participate (he is
integrally involved in all these things).
My suggestion: Have ECF conference call next Thurs, Sept 9 at
1700UTC/10am pacific instead of on Monday.
Two hours earlier works much better for me.
ecf-dev mailing list